*Simple* Triple Chocolate Bundt Cake
I baked this Triple Chocolate Bundt Cake over the past weekend and I must admit....it's already gone! haha This recipe, which was shared with me by my mother-in-law, is so yummy and easy to make, and I'm positive you will love it too! It's an easy way to take a traditional box cake mix and make it into something special.
This is the perfect dessert to quickly bake for a dinner party, to take to a neighbor for a special occasion, or if you just need some chocolate in your life. So let's get started!
What you'll need:
1 tbs melted butter
¼ cup all purpose flour
4 large eggs
1 cup vegetable oil
1 ½ cups whole milk or water
1 chocolate cake mix
1 large package of chocolate pudding mix (about 5.6 oz)
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 400° and gather all of the above ingredients to begin baking! This helps me double check that I have everything needed for the recipe before I start.
2. Brush the bundt cake pan with melted butter making sure to cover ever spot. Sprinkle the flour into the bottom of the pan and toss the flour until it has evenly covered the butter and there is no remaining flour in the bottom of your pan. Be sure to cover every detail of the pan so your cake does not stick!
3. Using a stand or hand mixer, beat together the eggs, vegetable oil, and milk.
4. Next, beat in the chocolate cake and pudding mixes. Do so a little at a time to avoid powder going everywhere!
5. Mix in the chocolate chips just until evenly blended.
6. Pour batter into bundt cake pan and shake to even the mixture.
7. Bake for 50-60 minutes. The cake is fully cooked when a toothpick is inserted and comes out clean. Let cool for 10 minutes.
8. Flip the cake upside down onto your favorite serving plate and enjoy!
I hope you enjoy this cake as much as we did this weekend! I have linked my favorite baking essentials below as well as my outfit. Happy Baking!